”The Membership Services Division will act as a liaison for communications with new and current members to educate them on current and developing resources available through membership to ensure that value is achieved.”
- Encourage community bussineses to join the Chamber, current members to renew and dropped members to re-join
- Concentrate on retention of existing members
- Add value to the membership
- Grow attendance at meetings from general membership
- Execute the Chairman’s vision of creating an organization that is member centric by delivering a variety of opportunities that appeal to the membership with member services, programs and activities.
- Continue efforts to make the first year and every year of membership rich with valuable tools and opportunities.
- Quarterly events planned specifically for New Members, Lunch & Learn seminars with expert speakers & New Member Receptions, a great networking opportunity with other new members and the Board of Directors.
- Ribbon Cuttings continue to serve new members as an opportunity to meet Board Members and the community.