“The Business & Professional Division is committed to helping members achieve their professional goals. We will do this by offering business oriented programs and roundtables and encouraging participation in other Chamber functions.”
Michael Dobert SPHR
HR in Alignment, LLC
Business & Professional
- Develop and present business-focused programs, relevant to current economics, to assist members in the areas of marketing, sales, finance, customer service, technology, team-building, and employee relations.
- Solicit and implement ideas from new and existing members on value-added programs that will enhance the quality of their membership.
- Promote inter-organizational member relationships that provide assistance and business mentoring opportunities and ease the process of participation in other Chamber functions.
- Emphasize development of concept driven gatherings, where members share and express common reasons for their participation.
- Enlist Board of Directors to market programs and opportunities to their clients, peers and employees.