The Infrastructure Division will educate and advocate for transportation, infrastructure and development programs throughout the region while facilitating public/private partnerships to promote investment. Acknowledging that a strong infrastructure is a prerequisite for cities and communities to thrive, this division will facilitate collaborations between businesses, state agencies, municipalities and federal agencies on infrastructure projects.
- Promote infrastructure/transportation as an economic tool to the business community.
- Promote the annual Infrastructure Conference as a signature regional event.
- Support the efforts of various elected officials, the Chamber’s Board of Directors and the regional metropolitan planning organization’s efforts by implementing effective transportation/infrastructure initiatives.
- Advocate a pro-active legislative agenda that maintains the region’s goals of increased efficiency, cost-effectiveness and self-sufficiency.
- Develop Committee Programming that keeps the business community up to date on infrastructure issues impacting the region.
For more information contact Kandace Lytle at Kandace@fortbendcc.org or 281-566-2152