The Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce has established separate divisions to address specific goals and initiatives within the community.
- Business & Professional Division - offers business oriented programs and roundtables and encourages participation in other Chamber functions.
- Community Resources Division - focuses on forming effective partnerships and collaborations to offer a positive impact within the Fort Bend community.
- Economic Development Division - acts as a resource in addressing workforce needs, business retention, prospect development and business relocations.
- Education Division - enhances opportunities and identifies resources for educational quality in the community by providing a common link between educational institutions, industry leaders and the Fort Bend business community.
- Governmental Relations Division - provides Chamber members with access to local, state and federal government officials, promotes understanding of current legislative issues particularly in an election year and provides the business community an opportunity for input on these issues.
- Healthcare Division - attracts and develops the highest quality healthcare services for the Greater Fort Bend Area.
- Infrastructure Division - educates and advocates for transportation, infrastructure and development of programs throughout the region while facilitating public and private partnerships to promote investment.
- Leadership Forum - The Fort Bend Leadership Forum offers creative learning opportunities in an atmosphere that stimulates creative thinking and encourages participants to work together.
- Member Services - The Membership Services Division will act as a liaison for communications with new and current members to educate them on current and developing resources available through membership to ensure that value is achieved.
- Chamber Young Professionals - The mission of CYP is to develop, connect and empower Chamber Young Professionals through increased opportunities and resources to enhance their professional development and business success within Fort Bend County.