The Advocate for Business Excellence in Fort Bend County.
We are the foremost resource, providing relevant, innovative and impactful programs, initiatives and services that enhance the quality of life and business climate for Fort Bend County.
Your membership in the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce is an investment in Fort Bend County and the surrounding area. When you become a member of the Chamber, you become part of one of the regions largest coalition of businesses. Together, we work to provide relevant, innovative and impactful programs, initiatives and services that enhance the business climate for Fort Bend County and quality of life.
The FBCC is dedicated to providing value to its members while continuously working to ensure that members receive an excellent, high-quality experience.
- Access to Information
- Professional Development & Networking
- Access to Savings
A scientific web-based survey of 2,000 adults nationwide, conducted by The Schapiro Group and Market Street Services, found seven out of 10 consumers believe being actively involved in the chamber is an effective strategy for enhancing a business’ reputation and for demonstrating it uses good business practices.
A sampling of some of the results include:
- Most consumers (59%) think that being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy overall. It is 29% more effective, however, for communicating to consumers that a company uses good business practices and 26% more effective for communicating that a business is reputable.
- If a company shows that it is highly involved in its local chamber (e.g., sits on the chamber board), consumers are 12% more likely to think that its products stack up better against its competition.
- When a consumer thinks that a company’s products stack up better against the competition because the company is highly involved in its local chamber of commerce, it is because he or she infers that the company is trustworthy, involved in the community, and is an industry leader.
- When consumers know that a restaurant franchise is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 40% more likely to eat at the franchise in the next few months.
- When consumers know that an insurance company is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 43% more likely to consider buying insurance from it.
- When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
Click here to download a copy of the full report.